1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone catch the simpsons?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by dr.lawn21, Jan 21, 2005.

1. dr.lawn21

dr.lawn21 Senior Member

Did anyone catch the Simpsons last night? Homer bought a plow and started a snow removal company (Mr. Plow), only to be out done by Barney (The Plow King). By far my favorite episode ever.

2. Vaughn Schultz

Vaughn Schultz PlowSite.com Addict

That one's hillarious. Im addicted to Simpsons so i have that on my "Christmas with the Simpsons" DVD. Good episode.

3. mickman

mickman Senior Member

I didn't see that one, but I did see SOUTHPARK wed. evening & the boys started a shoveling business only to be "lowballed" by people in the future
    that came through a time-warp because there is no work in the future.

Talk about lowballing, Cartman had houses @ $15/house, and the future people were doing them for $.25/house.

Goodluck to everyone this weekend................YEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Runner

Runner Senior Member

I have to agree that this is about the best Simpson's episode, also. It guest starred Adam West (Batman) and Linda Ronstadt (as herself - her and Barney had been waiting to do a little something together). That song can be downloaded from one of their websites.
    "When the snows starts a fallin', there's a man you should be callin' call 187-5439 - Let it ring! Mr. Plow is a loser (and some say he is a boozer.....) So you better make that call to the Plow King!" #burrrp# LOL

5. TLC Ken

TLC Ken Member

a couple of my old college buddies name me "Plow king" in their emails. Ha. ha. If only they knew what they're missing in thier cubicle lives.