1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone Buy BOSS 10' DXT

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by KTLawnCo, Nov 8, 2015.

1. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

Has anyone bought a boss 10' DXT? Care to share what you paid for it? Just looking to see average going price. Any comments on performance?

2. Superior L & L

Superior L & L PlowSite Veteran
    from MI

We bought 2. Getting them installed next week. I'll have to check the paperwork.

3. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

What trucks will you be putting them on? I am looking to get one for our Kodiak

4. outdoorimagesct

outdoorimagesct Junior Member

We bought one this year. Have not scraped with it yet. Our price tag was over 7k installed.

5. absolutely

absolutely Senior Member

$8700 on a Kodiak. Plow was $6,800 plus tax. Fabricating the mount is costly around here.

6. Superior L & L

from MI

International 4300

7. Superior L & L

from MI

Fabricating the mount ?? Doesn't boss fabricate the mount

8. newhere

newhere PlowSite.com Addict
    from Fenton

Boss would provide a push beam but the mount, bracing and frame hangers to my knowledge is all custom fab work.

9. KTLawnCo

KTLawnCo Member
    from VA

I have been quoted 750-800 for install. Heard there was some custom fab work also..