1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone buy a plow from central parts before?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Chevy 2500 hd, Mar 6, 2008.

1. Chevy 2500 hd

Chevy 2500 hd Member

2. abranz

abranz Junior Member
    from Idaho

No but I recently bought my Fisher from 4QTE and Dan & Doug (salesmen) were great. I can't say enough about their service and price. Great place to do business with.
    Tony in Idaho

3. Chevy 2500 hd

Chevy 2500 hd Member

Ya I have been talking with a salesmen at central parts with the name of Bill Nero he has anwsered my questions quick and been a big help I think I will order from here cause my friend paid around $5,000 to have one put on at a local dealer and he already had the light harness and truck mounts on the truck. I can get the xtreme with the back drag kit and 1 gal of oil for just under $5000

4. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

I've bought my prowings and something else from them (can't remember) and they are great to deal with, kinda mom and popish if you know what i mean, but I would not hesitate to buy from them again.

5. Chevy 2500 hd

Chevy 2500 hd Member

ok thank you ya I have ordered parts from them before

6. Detroitdan

Detroitdan PlowSite.com Addict

I ordered a part from them, when I questioned why it was billed at more than the website listed, they got snippy with me. Then the part came and I saw why it was more money-different part. Come to find out, it was a part that would work for my application, but it wasn't the same thing. I called to sort it out and the guy on the phone was quite rude. Not only did he not know what the F he was talking about, he wouldn't listen when I tried to explain the situation to him. He even made up a story about one part number being theirs and the other being the manufacturers. Completely untrue.
    Worst experience I've had with a company in a long time. They'll never see another dime of my money.