1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone built a stand or hoist to take there sander out???? any pics?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Morrissey snow removal, Apr 9, 2010.

1. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

looking to build a hoist to pull sanders off and hang in the summer anyone build one???? pics??? thanks

2. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

3. Morrissey snow removal

Morrissey snow removal PlowSite.com Addict

thanks looking to build it outside tho

4. cat320

cat320 2000 Club Member

I would think depending on how nice you want it to look if it's out back out of site 4 phone poles in the ground and some 2x10's doubled up and bolted to the poles
    or if you are good at welding to could do steel same princaple but with I beams. just look at some of the municiaple pics on the net i know i always see them some with hanging sanders . so I guess it depends on how much you want to spend as to what you will build ? you could also do an A framed unite with a beam across with 1 lift point.