1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anyone bring their dog(s) with them plowing?? Pics??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PlowVA, Dec 3, 2004.

1. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Sully will be my "Plow-dog" co-pilot this year. Got a seat belt rigged for him, or he can lay down in back and I'll run him as 100# of ballst!! ;)

2. LB Landscaping

LB Landscaping Senior Member
    from Maine

No pics but I bring my Lab with me from time to time. He usually just lays on the seat looking bored.
  3. dmjr77

dmjr77 Senior Member

I am going to be bringing my 18 lb pomerainian Duke along with me. He likes to ride on the back seat
  4. osbo68

osbo68 Member

I take my black lab with me. She likes to get out. After hitting the dash a few times she has learned that it's best to sit back or lay down!!! Sometimes she looks bored but it's better than staying home.

'88 F350 351 5spd Fisher MM2 HD 8'/pro-wings. 1500 watt inverter for the snowblower, just plug 'er in and hit the go button
    '90 F350 460 auto MM1 HD 8'/ pro-wings
    '90 F250 351 auto MM1 HD 8'/ pro-wings, Straight axled/Dana 60, Buyers Salter
    '84 F350 351 4spd Fisher HD 8'/pro-wings
    '81 F350 400 4spd Fisher HD 8'/pro-wings, Straight axled/Dana 60
    '80 Chev K20 350 auto Fisher HD 8'/pro-wings
    '04 Husqavarna 10.5 hp/27" blower
  5. Tom Smith

Tom Smith Senior Member
    from IL

my golden retriever loves plowin and riden in the truck.... lol he doesnt have very good balance so its a rough ride sometimes :dizzy:
  6. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Hey Tom
    I take my Golden along also,but mostly she sleeps and is bored. I have a new Golden puppy and I will take her along this year also.

Regards Mike
  7. Boondox

Boondox Senior Member

My five goldens take turns riding with me, though the older three don't like being tossed around much...and Tetley has learned if he puts a paw on the joystick he gets my attention real fast! :nono:

8. osbo68

osbo68 Member

That's a Laugh :jester: :D :jester: .
  9. clncut

clncut PlowSite.com Addict

This is my baby! She loves going for rides and looks intimidating, but is really a big SISSY!

100_0578 (Small).JPG
  10. Craftybigdog

Craftybigdog Senior Member

My two dogs are to big, Great Danes. I do like that picture of the Bernise Moutain Dog my good friend has one. Very intelligent