1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyone at the symposium

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by ColumbiaLand, Jun 24, 2010.

1. ColumbiaLand

ColumbiaLand Senior Member

I have seen a few others here but I know there are some others is so, Contact me via cell at 5185987267. We wanted to have a plowsite meetup for a beer!
  2. quigleysiding

quigleysiding PlowSite.com Addict

Post up when you guys are going to meet.I"ll try to meet up for a few beers:drinkup:
  3. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

Im here, text me where and when (207) 754-6951. I havn't found this to be too good so far, so maybe something good can come from coming all the way down here. Mike
  4. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

Stop by the Pro-Tech booth, booth # 501 and if you sign up to be our friend on facebook, you are invited to our free happy hour tonight. Come to our booth for details. Pro-Tech has been a major sponsor of SIMA from day one and we would love to have you stop by our booth. Even if you are Arctic customers, you are still welcome!!!
  5. ColumbiaLand

Sorry mick never looked back on here we left this afternoon good show though, I did stop at the protech booth for almost 20 min, but sorry we will soon be running arctic since we now sell them. Thanks Collin
    Also jd dave I saw your face a while ago where you posted it. I saw you several times at the show, I knew it was you.... I should have said something!!!!
  6. ColumbiaLand

Free beer at any bar in providence courtesy of forest lawn farms!!!!! of canada!!!!
  7. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

LOL. I don't think you saw me because I didn't end up going. With all of the rain we were way behind in our farm work and the fields were dry so I made a decision to stay home. If I had of went I would have met you guys for sure. I hope you guys had a good time and learned alot also.
  8. cjm8232

cjm8232 Member

No sweat...We don't have any hard feelings towards competitors! It's capitalism at it's best! I hope we all have a good year!