1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anyoen sellin a used light bar for cheap

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by birddseedd, Dec 1, 2012.

1. birddseedd

birddseedd PlowSite Veteran

by chance is anyone trying to get rid of their light bar?

I have a couple of the orange ones ya just plug into a lighter outlet. but actual bright sunshiny light bars are safer
  2. durafish

durafish PlowSite.com Addict
    from 02919

Whats cheap to you? $50 or $100?
  3. birddseedd

probably closer to 50 unless it starts snowing soon
  4. groundbreakers

groundbreakers Senior Member

i see your in kalamazoo ... im over by metro airport in romulus .. to bad your not in the market for a led lightbar .... sellin the one i got ...
  5. birddseedd

i can travel if its a cheap one. how much?
  6. jmac5058

jmac5058 Senior Member

Save your money till you can afford a good one , you have a cheap one now you dont like why would you want two of them . Good ones are not cheap , cheap ones are not good . You should have learned that with your plow setup.
  7. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

i have a code 3 dual rotator I can part with for $60 plus shipping from cleveland to kalmazoo. I can text you a pic if you pm me your number.