1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody work for Ferrandino and Sons

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by rjets00, Jan 26, 2010.

1. rjets00

rjets00 Member

Just starting to forsee a slow-pay. oh well

2. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

wrong post...sorry

3. Surf'n'Turf

Surf'n'Turf Member

after seeing what they wanted to pay for sovereign banks, they should have no problem paying anyone.

4. Quality SR

Quality SR PlowSite.com Addict

I didnt know they are a National company. I thought they just serviced NYC and LongIsland.

5. BSDeality

BSDeality Senior Member

I ran away from them this fall. They just seemed like a crazy company to work for.

6. rjets00

rjets00 Member

Yeah its been a real joke they have me servicing a Vacant DHL shipping terminal, I only took it on cause it is close to my house. But the paperwork, contracts, and insurance crap have been a waste of time compared to what they are supposed to be paying. oh well

7. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

My Father's company is doing work for them this year. Not a lot, only 6-7 sites. Usual paperwork like most of the Management Companies but no issues with pay. As a matter of fact, i just called today to get the check numbers for our invoices from the first 15 days of December that just came due and got them no problem. Cheks cut on Thursdays there. Cetainly more reliable than some other management companies with 3 letters!