1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody want to sell those learning modules?

Discussion in 'Snow & Ice Management Association - SIMA' started by redman6565, Nov 25, 2008.

1. redman6565

redman6565 PlowSite.com Addict

Anyone looking to sell their learning modules? Was just hoping to avoid paying another $300 ontop of the membership fees and the CSP fees and the testing fees...i'm going broke :)
  2. hoskm01

hoskm01 Senior Member
    from AZ

Did you ever find someone wanting to sell?

I too, thought that 75 per module for "study" materials was a bit absurd!

Sorry to bring back an OLD thread, but anyone out there have modules to sell?
  3. EliteSnow&Ice

EliteSnow&Ice Senior Member

I am thinking of joining and was looking at the added cost of the study materials. I see they ran a discount price till Dec. 30th 2009. To bad they can't extent it till Jan 30th 2010. Nor sure about the rest of you guys but I get the bulk of my money in Jan.
  4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

If you join use me as a referral and get 50 bucks off your membership.When you do join call them and see if they will extend the offer on the books.
  5. Neige

Neige Sponsor

What GV not even going to work for it. Refer me and I will make the call for you.:)
  6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Old proverb.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime.

PS I did call and they will extend the sale price but you have to call them to order over the phone instead of the website.

I suppose you want the phone number to, (414) 375-1940
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2010
  7. Neige

Neige Sponsor

Fell for that one hook line and sinker:salute: