1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody That Can Install Strobes in NW Ohio ???

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by SnowGuy, Dec 8, 2007.

1. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

I am looking for someone that can do some custom installation and wiring of strobes / led light bar on my 2005 F-350 Crew Cab King Ranch pick-up. I have done my own for years, however, I have developed some severe back problems and cannot get around like I used to. Please call me at 419-675-5281 or e-mail me at jerryt@kenton.com to discuss schedule and price. THANKS for the help !!! :waving:

2. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

SnowGuy... Check out the Network forum and put a post on the Ohio threads... I'm sure that there are a few guys up your way that can help ya' out. FYI Ohio Meet is on the 15th in Mansfield!

3. brian79z

brian79z Junior Member
    from NW Ohio

DR Ebel in Northwood Ohio (SE of Toledo)
    Mulligan's in Defiance, Ohio (SW of Toledo)

other than that, call a police dept and ask them where they get their equipment installed at.

4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company PlowSite Veteran
    from NE OHIO

Jerrry, Like I said on the phone, IF you want to do them one of these week-ends I'll come over and do them.

5. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

check out newell equipment in galion ohio