1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody See the new Jeep unlimited

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jim Prill, Feb 13, 2004.

1. Jim Prill

Jim Prill Member
    from Zion Il

I just came back from the 2004 chicago autoshow and this thing looks sweet, it has an extra 10 inches between the wheel wells and an extra 5 out back. :eek:
  2. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

can ya post some pics ?
  3. SteveVB

SteveVB Member

Jeep Unlimited info

To see the Unlimited
  4. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

Like a scrambler with a back seat. I like it, probably a little smoother ride and less of a beatin' on the back.
  5. yeah i got to see it at the NAIAS, it looked pretty kewl. It has a little bit more room which is a good thing! Not sure how the hard core jeep off roaders and rock crawlers will respond to the longer wheel base.
  6. psdplowguy

psdplowguy Junior Member

yea did you also check out the spokes woman that they had showing it off. I still have wild dreams about her
  7. cocco78

cocco78 Senior Member

Alot of the hardcore guys end up stretching the wheel base on their Jeeps to around 100" or so. I think the unlimited is pretty sweet and wouldn't mind picking on up.

But I'd rather have this instead: