1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody Remember days like this...

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Frozen001, Jan 9, 2007.

1. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

[​IMG]

Neither do I...:mad:

2. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

I think I remember. Was that white stuff not called snow, and usually came down when we had four seasons of weather?

Funny my kid was just reading his history book and asking me if I remember the time when we had a extra season called "winter"

Those where the days.

PS Kid was even more astonished when I told him the slide on his swing-set were actually recycled snowplow blades.

3. lazerslicer

lazerslicer Member

Ya i remember that pic in my dream last night i woke up all sweaty and in tears. Thooought i missed a push or something........

4. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How about some Oct. snow?

donna's pictures 2006 061 (Small).JPG

5. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I sure do and I hope we get one soon.

6. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

I can remember those cold nights at 2am plowing. All you can here in the distance is the
    sound of sanders and snow blowers.....Ahhhh the good times i miss....WHERE IS THE SNOW ALREADY!!!!!:realmad:

7. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

When I was a kid, I had to walk.....lol

Anyone remember chuckling at old people telling when I was a kid stories...here we are....It is one big circle...
    Well anyways remember when salt water would freeze?

Annisquam Harbor.jpg

8. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Snow was all a myth. We all dreamed it. Now go back to sleep.

9. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

No it's not a dream, at least the existance of it. I think I was dreaming about when we got more than an inch.:dizzy:

10. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Funny, my wife was saying the same thing. :)

11. doh

doh Senior Member

I was just on the ice, tring to cover up a waterline, there was 1" of snow on the ice, I had to clear a 100 car parking lot to cover the water line!

12. mole

mole Senior Member

hey only 4miles away they have snow our south towns just got hit with over 16 inches, but here in buffalo we have nothing.

13. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Ya, that was close ,all most had to go out!:rolleyes:

14. Kosty

Kosty Member

im heading out in a little bit in a few we have approx 2" snow and its coming

15. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

i actually had a dream lastnight that i slept in like i usually do, and when i woke up there was like 7 inches on the ground, and i was too late to plow, lol it was weird as hell, i woke up like scared and ****, lol

16. ThisIsMe

ThisIsMe Senior Member
    from Mass

Snow is a myth......it has never happened.............why this site exists I have no idea. :)

17. DESTEFANO3782

DESTEFANO3782 Senior Member

Im Afraid Thats All We Can Doo.. Is Remember. The Days We Used To Make Money

18. diehrd

diehrd Senior Member
    from NY

Any one realize how big a statement that is ? Buffalo NY if it is known at all it is know for 2 things.

There football team sucks. :cry:

And it snows like hell there. :eek:

I am in Rochester a short drive from buffalo , and the last good storm i remember was when we got 4 feet in 3 days and that had to be in 97 or 98..From then till now the winters have been pretty mild ..

19. mole

mole Senior Member

but our hockey team is good.

20. Oshkosh

Oshkosh PlowSite.com Addict

I remember when....

I had to snow blow around the house so my dogs could get out...

I remember when.jpg