1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody plow with one of these-Bobcat Versahandler?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by deere615, Jan 14, 2010.

1. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

I wouldn't need one but I saw this at the county fair and the end of the summer. Its a Bobcat versahandler with a push box-Bet you could stack pretty high! Not sure how manueverable they are though?
    bobcat snow plow.jpg

bobcat snow plow.jpg

2. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

The guy my dad and uncles sub for runs a Cat telehandeler (same thing) and he loves it. He doesnt run a pusher box on it but just a straight bucket. Stacks good and is pretty manuverable.

3. Jelinek61

Jelinek61 Senior Member

They are pretty manuverable and have the reach to stack and push back well but most if not all of them do not have float on the bucket so it wont follow the contour of the parking lot very well unless your top mount for the plow/pusher is a chain. But all in all they are pretty slick at moving snow.

4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

With the style pusher that one has in the pic it will follow contours REALLY well;)

5. coral

coral Senior Member

hmm....its designed to be extremely manueverable....turns and operates better than a loader...:nod:

6. deere615

deere615 2000 Club Member

Huh well I never saw one around here at least. pretty neat though to say the least. I figured they would be awesome at stacking with the long/high reach

7. buns79

buns79 Junior Member

bobcat

we have 2 of them they are great, they will crab steer, four wheel steer or two wheel steer and the boom will push out 25ft