1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody order from Sirennet.com?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Enzo, Nov 27, 2008.

1. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

I just put a small order for a Whelen Guardian Strobe Mini Bar and some LIN3 for my new truck. I wanted to know how long shipping would take with them. If anyone has ordered from them in the past could you let me know what expierance you have had with them. Thanks
  2. redneck farmer

redneck farmer Senior Member

I ordered some LED's a couple of years ago and while it took a bout 11/2 weeks to get them, which was fine with me as their prices were better then everyone else.
  3. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

thats not that bad i will have to see what happens with them
  4. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

there awsome i would call to make shur they have what you want in stock first
  5. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

to late now i already put the order in
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

when i ordered last year it took about 12 days to get my order. i think its funny how Whelen is made in CT, then shipped to sirennet in Oregon, then back to CT for us. wish we could get the cheap prices direct from Whelen. would sure save time.
  7. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Yeah always call in to make sure they have the stuff you want in stock otherwise youll end up waiting. They are great to order from though and I have ordered rfom them on about 10 different ocassions.

SNOWPATROLIL Junior Member

I have ordered from them several times. Takes about a week to get to Chicago if its in stock. Great company!
  9. Gicon

Gicon Senior Member
    from MA

Enzo, it takes 5 shipping days to us. They come out of Oregon
  10. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

ok thanks guys sounds good hopefully they come by the end of next week ill have to call them on monday when they r open
  11. ColliganLands

ColliganLands PlowSite.com Addict

like gicon said when i ordered it only took 4-5 days to get it to MA all the way from oregon iwas pleasantly suprised at how quickly it shipped here
  12. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

I have ordered 10's or thousands of dollars worth of product from Sirennet. mostly in person at there store. The hundreds of times I have mail ordered it was very prompt always showed up before I was expecting. Great group to do business with in my opinion.
  13. Enzo

Enzo Senior Member

ok i hope to have good service from them, I ordered right before Thanksgiving so idk how long it will take. I am gonna call them up on Monday to see where the order is at
  14. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

I just ordered a new Amber Whelen mini-Justice LED bar from them (12-19) so I will let you know how long it takes to get my order. This is my first order from them.
  15. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

call them on monday and ask them if they are instock. when I ordered mine, whelen was having a hard time keeping up and it took 3 days for them to get one from whelen but they made up for it by shipping it to me 2nd day air.
  16. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

Hi there Murphy. I already took care of that. The man I talked to on the phone said they have several Justice mini-bars but they are currently out of the full size ones. I am getting the mini and he told me it ships on Monday morning but with the holidays in the middle of the week I might not see the bar till the next monday but it is in stock and that is good !!! :)
  17. JK-Plow

JK-Plow Senior Member

I have ordered items from them and it only took a week. If they did not have them in stock, most of the time the items were shipped direct from the factory. Pre-orders took the longest time for shipping.
  18. jerry b.

jerry b. Member

My mini-justice is shipping today (Monday 12-22-2008). I will post and let everyone know when it comes in along with pictures and videos too !!!! :D