1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody need drivers in Toronto/North/East GTA

Discussion in 'Employment' started by crazymike, Oct 17, 2005.

1. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

I'm looking for a job as a driver in the Toronto area. I'm located in the Whitby area and I am willing to commute within reason. (I currently commute an hour)

I'm available 24/7 during the snow season and looking for a job with both plowing and salting. I mainly have residential experience with farm equipment (blade, loader and blower) but I can easily adapt and I am willing to learn and follow directions.

Anybody still looking for drivers please send an email or PM to mikemehak@gmail.com

I do have a 2005 2500 Diesel Ram QC which I'm not overly keen on putting a plow on, but I might consider it.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  2. crazymike

crazymike Senior Member
    from Toronto

I also wanted to add that I have skidstear experience if that helps anybody looking.