1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody making a plow for 2015 Colorado

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by snowsniper1, Dec 22, 2014.

1. snowsniper1

snowsniper1 Senior Member

Just ordered my son a 2015 Chevy Colorado crew cab z71 4x4. He's been plowing commercial for me. This year he transferred to cmu. So I was thinking if I can find a blade for the Colorado he could make some extra cash doing some residentials. The truck insured through my company so he would be legit and he has a good head on his shoulders. Any info on a blade would be appropriated. I came up empty on my quick match searches. Thanks. If I can't find anything probably just send him with one of our old trucks.

2. Rick547

Rick547 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Sno-Way does.

3. gmcsirrra

gmcsirrra Member
    from maine

post the engine size bed size and what kind of cab it has doing some ematches for yah

4. gmcsirrra

gmcsirrra Member
    from maine

fgwr as well thanks

5. bosman

bosman Senior Member

Snoway 22 series. You can get 6'8" or 7'6".

6. snowsniper1

Crew cab 3.6l v6 and 6'2" long bed 4x4 not sure the fewer. Thanks and going to find a snowy around me and go check them out.

7. snowsniper1

Not sure the fgwr.

8. gmcsirrra

gmcsirrra Member
    from maine

I tried fisher , boss , snow dog and there not even showing the 2015 Chevy Colorado as a truck in there plow matches maybe they will eventually because it is a 2015 but I don't see why you couldn't get away with maybe an sd series fisher or a sport duty boss plow

9. slplow

slplow PlowSite.com Veteran

meyer drive pro

10. EPM

EPM Member

I've saw a couple 6'6" Boss V UTV plows on the older ones. Looks like a sweet set up and want to do one for the shovel crew then use it for running around doing bids and what not in the summer.
    Try calling Boss tech support. They've been great anytime I've had to call for something. (800) 286-4155