1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody know where 2 get this ?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by snow man 0311, Dec 15, 2009.

1. snow man 0311

snow man 0311 Member

Does anyboby kow where I can get a pair of front brake backing plates or dust shields for a 1995 ford f250 4x4 ?????Thanks
  2. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

try LMCtruck.com, a truck parts dealer may have them too, or order them. I have had luck getting stuff from a medium to heavy duty truck part dealer's. They have full Dana & Spicer catalogs. A lot of stuff is used on many trucks. When you go to remove the bolts holding the old shields on. Get them RED HOT with a torch at least 2 times. They will then come out easy.
  3. ZamboniHDB

ZamboniHDB Senior Member

Stealership! They aren't too expensive if you can get them at wholesale pricing.

Just my .02¢
  4. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

i think i paid around 50 bucks each at the ford dealer for my f-350. have fun gettng the hub off mine was a b#^!ch
  5. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

the dealer is the best place/quality