1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody know him?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by grandview, Dec 3, 2006.

1. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Didn't link through.

Last edited: Dec 3, 2006
  2. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

My cats name is "Him"

lol

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. SnowGuy73

SnowGuy73 PlowSite Fanatic

O yeah sure Him, hell of a nice guy. What his wifes names, umm, I not sure, oh thats right Her very nice lady....lol just kidding you.

4. 04superduty

04superduty PlowSite.com Addict

can i borrow him for a while, i know people that will pay good money to get rid of chipmunks. destructive little animals. first though can you train him to go after moles. i have seen cats and dogs that will sit at a moles hole and wait until they pop their head out, then bam, they are dead. :nod:

5. LLM Ann Arbor

LLM Ann Arbor Senior Member

No! And I hate to tell you this but Moles never surface. They dont even have eyes. Other than to toss dirt from a main trail but they dont come out of the trail and even then theyde never see or catch them.

This cat doesn't hurt animals but brings them to me. That rabbit was fine....lol

You see he's carrying him by the scruff of the neck like he would a baby cat.

:cool: