1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody know anything about this light

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by ShadeScapesInc., Feb 5, 2011.

1. ShadeScapesInc.

ShadeScapesInc. Member
    from midwest

2. kirkmbrown2001

kirkmbrown2001 Junior Member

Personally, I think that is a good light. It is funny because it looks almost identical STL's light bar. I think they bought STL's Lightbar without their in cab controller and are selling it under a different name! Look at this light: https://www.speedtechlights.com/product_detail.php?catid=4&id=210
    I love STL and have purchased from them. Although this bar is almost identical, the controller has a display of what the current flash pattern is, your site lacks that. It doesn't sound like a big deal but when it has 15 flash patterns, you will have to get in and out to see which pattern it is on! I would HIGHLY reccomend STL!

Last edited: Feb 5, 2011
  3. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Both lights are nice, but STL has the better switch to control the flash pattern. JMO
  4. Strobesnmore

Strobesnmore Senior Member

In an effort not to say anything negative about either company, on both lights I'd say do your homework as they are Chinese made lights.
  5. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I'll say it.... Chinese Junk! remember you get what you pay for...