1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody heard of Springwise Facility Management

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by BRL1, Feb 5, 2015.

1. BRL1

BRL1 Senior Member
    from Wyoming

Anybody heard of them? they are contacting me to do a site here.
    Ive never heard of em
  2. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

There's been a few threads about them.
  3. tbi

tbi Member
    from CNY

Low ballers
  4. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT

Here we go again.:popcorn:
  5. BRL1

BRL1 Senior Member
    from Wyoming

I'm not planning on even giving them a bid.
    I just wanted to know if they were an actual company or what
  6. SnowGuy

SnowGuy Senior Member
    from NW Ohio

We do lawn care for them at Rite Aid sites. Slow pay, but they always do pay. Been working for them for several years.
  7. daveslawns

daveslawns Member
    from Niagara

ive worked for them for 7 years,
    they are slow with processing things to be done....aka mulch, cleanups n such
    but they do pay and they pay in american funds which is a bonus for me
  8. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

We worked for them in 2009... nothing too negative to say about them, but since then it was constant bid requests for tons of places for landscape & snow.. Fill out a million fields on the internet for prices and they never even get the accounts, let alone select your bid for the work.. After 3+ years, i said enough was enough, stop putting in bids for them, no matter what the job is.
  9. daveslawns

daveslawns Member
    from Niagara

Ya they use to get us to take pictures of the sites every year for work that needed to be completed. They never followed through so we stopped taking pictures. They also require alot of invoicing n basically a bunch of bs. Were use to it now, n they never question a bill but only plus is the American funds
  10. Mark Oomkes

Mark Oomkes PlowSite Fanatic

I think the first time I heard of them was after I flew like crazy to get prices for Targets for AGMG, because they HAD to have the prices in 2 days or whatever stupid time frame.

A week later I got a call from Springwise with the exact same specs and a very short time frame to get the prices to them.

This was when I realized the game they were playing and I decided I wasn't going to participate. Probably 4 or 5 years ago.

I have better things to do with my time than rush, rush, rush to get a quote together only to find out that company doesn't have the contract in the first place.
  11. snowbrothers101

snowbrothers101 Senior Member

Springwise changed their name years ago from genesis after they burned a ton of vendors. To be honest, they mostly service bottom feeder commercial clients now so most of us probably rarely cross their path anymore. Their more like a junior management company now.
  12. greenguyslc

greenguyslc Junior Member

We do landscaping for them at Rite Aids and had Office Depots. My experience has been wonderful. They have an excellent online reporting tool and Invoicing is the easiest of all my vendors. Payments used to be slow but now I rarely wait over 30 days. The communications are great.... I wish they had more work in my area. They lost the Office Depots to another group... and the services with the new group are half what I had with Springwise... so lowballers?? I dont see that here either.
  13. jhenderson9196

jhenderson9196 Senior Member

Move a lot of snow for them down in Alabama? Get into them for $30-40 grand see how fast they pay before you pass judgement.
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2015
  14. leigh

leigh PlowSite.com Addict
    from CT