1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody have new intensfire lights?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 350 STROKER, Feb 8, 2007.

1. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

I'm was wondering if anyone had these installed and if you like them or not. Just trying to see if it is worth spending the dough on. any feedback would be great

2. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

i have em but i havent really been able to try them out yet, from what i could tell driving around they definetly out perforn the old style lights
  3. korelandscaping

korelandscaping Member
    from CT

Huge difference! You can't compare them with the old ones, they are in a league of their own.
  4. go plow

go plow Senior Member

i almost think that they are to brite!
  5. BlueLine Ent

BlueLine Ent Senior Member

awesome lights, great spread and coverage, and they seem not to vibrate as much as the old ones
  6. nsmilligan

nsmilligan PlowSite.com Veteran

I have 2 sets on my trucks hugh difference, like old sealed beams to HID.

7. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

thanks for the feed back. guess i will have to bite the bullet and get a set, anybody bought them on line for good price. i don't seem to get any deals at my dealer..
  8. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

they are around 200 but then you might have to buy wireing adpters and brackets bringing up to 300..

The hoods don't clear them on some trucks... etc. they have two holes as well
  9. 350 STROKER

350 STROKER Member

i've seen them at CPW for 198.00 I've heard they have a problem on the didge trucks but I have a 01 f-350 so I should be ok. I have a MM1 so I'm not sure about adapters etc.
  10. capt caper

capt caper Senior Member

a good dealer quoted me for my mm1...brackets,wiring adapter,lights needed...close to 300