1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have frame mounts for an older style blazer?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by dodgedump, Jan 21, 2006.

1. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

Early 90s block style small blazer. My brother is looking for the ears that mount to the frame. Any stye plow setup is good but he has a Meyer. Thanks

2. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

I may have the entire mounting carton frame mount for the '90 Blazer. Meyer Classic. Would this help you?

3. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

Are you willing to part with the metal pieces that bolt to your car frame and you bolt the plow frame to that. I pretty much have everything but the two pieces of metal that bolt on either side. How much are you looking to get and your location. Thanks

4. rcpd34

rcpd34 Senior Member
    from MD

No, I want to sell it all together. Really wouldn't do me any good to piece it out. Thanks.

5. dodgedump

dodgedump Member
    from MASS

OK how much?