1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have an old Chevy plow truck

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by dzrick, Aug 27, 2007.

1. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

I just need the pulley that bolts on to the crank pulley to drive the hydr. pump for an 88 Chevy. I'd like to get the hardware as well.

Thanks in advance,
    Rick

2. chaseatg

chaseatg Member

What motor do you have?

3. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Sorry, I didn't know that mattered. It's a 350 EFI

4. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I might still have the pulley and pump mount off a 90 350 with air. Not sure if it the same as the 88. A buddy was going to buy it from me but not sure if he took it or not yet. Let me know and I will check the shop Thursday.

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

As long as they're both serpentine systems, the pulley would work..

6. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Woody,

What I really need is the pulley along with the hardware and the brackets and hardware for the pump.

I'm taking my brothers plow from his Ford and putting it on my Chevy.

Let me know what you've got and how much you need for it.

I have a guy on Ebay looking too but I'd rather give my money to an individual.

Thanks,
    Rick

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  7. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Woody,

I didn't realize that I can't pm here.

I don't need a pump, just the brackets and hardware along with the crank pulley.

Post up if and when you find your stuff.

Rick:salute:

Last edited: Aug 29, 2007
  8. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

Ok I will check tomarrow.

9. WOODY367

WOODY367 Senior Member
    from LI, NY

I have the pulley. I know I have the pump bracket but its been sooooo crasy I haven't had a chance to llook for that. My buddy dosen't need it. I won't be back in the shop to look for it til next week. If you can wait I will find it. They are almost new. Only on the truck 3 months. PM me your phone# and I will contact you when I get it. Bob.

10. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Bob,

I can't find a PM option, if there is one PM me and I will respond with the phone number.

I'm looking at a complete pump mounting kit on e-bay that I might buy just to be sure I'm not having to search for each little piece to get this plow installed. I'll let you know asap so your not looking for your stuff for nothing.

Thanks again,
    Rick

11. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

to send a PM, go to the member's profile and you will see on the right hand side where it says "Send a private message to..." click on that link and you will be able to send a PM to that member

12. dzrick

dzrick Senior Member

Thanks Mike,

Until just, now there was no contact info for Woody.

Rick