1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody have a spare crossover valve washer?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by tsmith, Nov 16, 2008.

1. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I am trying to find just the smaller of the 2 washers in a crossover valve assembly on a E47 or E60 pump valve block. I just got a new to me pump and it was missing that washer. I hate the thought of buying a 50-60 dollar kit for a 2 dollar part. If anybody has one left over they would like to part with let me know please.

2. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Anybody got anything?

3. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Thad ~ let me check in the morning.

Plowbabe

4. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

5. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Plowbabe, That is the critter, what do you want for it? I can send a check or whatever you want. Let me know, thank you.

Thad

6. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Thad ~ give me your shipping address and I will send it out to you. I spoke with Brian, the owner of the company that I work for and he said to send it to you @ no charge.

You can also email your address to him @ brian@newellequipment.com

Plowbabe

7. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Plowbabe,

Thank you, I sent Brian an e-mail this morning. Let me know if there's a problem or anything.

Thanks Thad

8. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Thad ~ Brian did not receive your email.......can you resend it or post it here?

Plowbabe

9. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

Thad ~ part shipped today by U.P.S.

Plowbabe

10. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

That is great, thanks again. I'll let you know when I get it in. Thad

11. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

Plowbabe,

I got the part yesterday, thank you very much for sending that. Please tell Brian thanks as well.

Thad