1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody have 01 tundra?

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by jay albers, Aug 1, 2011.

1. jay albers

jay albers Member
    from pa

HAVE A CHANCE TO BUY A 01 TUNDRA FOR 6,000. 122,000 MILES ON IT. tHE GUY IS A LANDSCAPE CUSTOMER OF MINE AND I KNOW HE TOOK CARE OF IT.

i BEEN SNOW BLOWING FOR TWO YEARS AND THINK IM READY TO PLOW.

MY LANDSCAPE COMPANY IS DOING WELL AND I HAVE CONDOS ASKING ME TO PUT IN BIDS TO PLOW.

I'LL BE HONESTY I'V NEVER PLOWED, SO TO GO GET A 2500 WITH A SPREADER I THINK IS RUSHING IT. Not quit ready for the condos

I WAS HOPING TO PLOW DRIVES AND SMALL LOTS WITH THE TUNDRA. IS THE 01 TUNDRA OK TO PLOW WITH?

I WAS THINKING OF LEARNING WITH IT A COUPLE YEARS THEN MOVE UP IF SO DESIRED.

ANY THOUGHTS? THANKS, JAY

2. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

The 1st gen. Tundras can only have very light duty plows put on them. It sounds like you want to do more than a light duty plow can handle.

3. jay albers

jay albers Member
    from pa

yeah, i dont want to wish i got somthing bigger down the road