1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody got plow on lifted Ranger/Bronco II ?

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by fazang, Nov 16, 2006.

1. fazang

fazang Junior Member

anyone have a plow on a lifted 84-90 ranger or little bronco
    wanna tell how they got it on?

i have 4" sus lift on mine and want to use it to plow my driveway but have not figured out
    how to get a plow on it yet.....
    ALSO i have tiny 24" tires that will help lower the truck, stock tire 27" tall.....

do you just cut and reweld the brackets from the frame mounts designed for a truck that is stock height...?

any ideas would be great, thanx for looking.

-ALF:help: :D
  2. snowjumper

snowjumper Junior Member

I have a Fisher 6 foot on my 2002 Ford Ranger I had to fabericated the under carriage so that I was on the frame of the truck. I want to lift the truck a little more but they do not make a lift kit for my truck. I just went with bigger tires
  3. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Use a ST or MT snoway. Install a 991000073 mount, with a 961003002 three hole nose piece. the kit calls for a single hole nosepiece, using a 3 hole nosepiece will give you the ability to lower the hinge pin location.
  4. fazang

fazang Junior Member

some pics of SB plow i am looking at

thank you for all the suggestions....
    if anyone cares to comment after looking at the photos.....
    if i put a 1" spacer between the bottom of the truck frame and the plow frame, AND
    get longer "U" bolts custom made is there anything i am forgeting in my attempt to custom fit this to the truck....?
    also if you want i came email the actual pics they are about 1.5 MB each.....

pic of a plow frame i want to try to modify to fit my truck