1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody got a dead powerpack?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by 86turbodsl, Aug 25, 2014.

1. 86turbodsl

86turbodsl Junior Member

Does anyone have a dead power pack lying around? I need the aluminum block between the resevoir and motor on a 1710 power pack. Mine's broken.

2. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

That's called an endhead in most forms of hydraulics. Tough part to find used.

3. 86turbodsl

86turbodsl Junior Member

Ok, i'll do some more searches. From my googling and figuring this morning, haldex barnes makes those and calls them adapters, it looks like the HE2000 series is very similar. I might be able to substitute one of those. They are available new for about $70.

4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Beware, often those are proprietary(made specificly for Northern Star) parts and not available from the manufacturer. Not say they are just check closely

5. 86turbodsl

86turbodsl Junior Member

There's a design guide on the concentric website, the dimensions and port locations match up. I think it's a winner. I'll check it out and probably order one.