1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody ever see this lightbar?

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by Pirsch, Dec 19, 2008.

1. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

I ran across this on craigslist. Man there's alot of lights and functions on this thing. I've seen ALONG time ago that type of bar but it wasn't this one.

Check it out and for the price NOT BAD. Says it comes off an F-250

http://dayton.craigslist.org/for/958870029.html

2. wkahler

wkahler Senior Member

That was crazy i saw that exact same thing one last night! I tried to research on it and found that the company went out of business 4 years ago and thats all i know!

3. Pirsch

Pirsch Senior Member

One thing that alot of people don't know is that you can put any rotator in to replace ones that go bad on alot of the old bars. Should be a generic filter to put on the reflectors to change it to AMBER.

For $150 for the bar, siren, speaker and controler... It's a great deal!

4. pwrstroke6john

pwrstroke6john Senior Member

I have been seeing one on a old chevy at the college all fall and never know what it was.

5. USMCMP5811

USMCMP5811 Senior Member

That is not a light bar in the coventional sense of what we all think like whelen, code3 and such. all of the lights are stationary halogen lights. made for off road use like the big KC lights you would see on a roll bar of a truck.

6. Fiafighterdude

Fiafighterdude Senior Member
    from ME

i saw one online at a store