1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

anybody else get this??

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Big Nate's Plowing, Aug 19, 2002.

1. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

Subject: SNOW PLOW EQU.
    Date: 8/19/2002 7:27:37 PM Central Standard Time
    To: NATESLAWNSERVICE@AOL.COM (Big Nate's Snow Removal)

New Page 2

no prices and only 1 pic.

~NaTe

2. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

On closer inspection the guy is from Buffalo, wich pretty much explains the bad site.

Really the site is pretty poor, most of his business is in the area so thats prolly why list the price when he could get ya to call & come in & try to "sell" the thing.

3. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

I was going to say that but if he is on here ( which he is, I only use that e-mail here) it would be rude.

Nothing like telling a solicitor, " hey, your site looks like schitt."

~NaTe

4. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Well, I'm not tring to make fun of the guy or his product. Heck for all I know he made & put up the site yesterday. I havent even attempted to make my own site for anything.

5. szorno

szorno Senior Member

I got it too. Not sure how they got my address. Interesting pic but no info worth pursuing. I am a fan of Snowman and Daniels and hope to get one of them soon. sz

6. Pelican

Pelican 2000 Club Member

If you read the fine print, the site has been up for 2 years and was last updated in February of '01.

From what I can see it doesn't look like a bad product, his business card in the corner indicates to me he's a small welding shop. Maybe he isn't the best in marketing but if I were in the market for a rear plow, I think I'd give it a look.

7. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Acutally guys these backplows are awesome i have one and i know alot of guys with them. Yeah Dave's site needs some work cause even i laughed at it when i saw it.

dec29$07.jpg

8. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Earthscapes, how much does he want for thoes things?
    Looking into getting either a drag plow or tailgate salter for this seaason.

9. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

Got grass? hey it was nice to meet you yesterday. I have no clue what the current price is on the back plows. Just give Dave a call.