1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody done any work for IPT Tech

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by CNYScapes, Nov 2, 2004.

1. CNYScapes

CNYScapes Senior Member

Just wondering if anyone has done work for IPT TECH, they contract out the plowing for the mobil stations. I am doing a few stations this winter and Im just wondering if they pay on time and if they are easy to deal with. So far I have only talked to them on the phone.

2. North Country

North Country Senior Member

Same boat. We just signed a few with IPT, so far so good. They seem to be fine to deal with.

I have heard that you need to follow their billing instructions to the letter pertaining to in-store reporting and service call in tracking. Also any additional work orders must be completed correctly or you may not get paid. - michael

3. landscapein

landscapein Junior Member

i have done a lot of landscape work with them. It is imperative that all check in and checkout procedures are followed to insure payments.

4. usabestsnoplowr

usabestsnoplowr Junior Member

How do ypu contact them.