1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Anybody around Youngstown OH?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by Pennings Garden, Nov 11, 2009.

1. Pennings Garden

Pennings Garden Senior Member
    from VA

Is there anybody close to Youngstown, OH that wants to help out 2 fellow plowsite members for about a half hour?

We need to have a plow pulled of a trailer and a 8' pusher loaded on that trailer and the opposite for the other party, so we need somebody with a forklift or a loader of some sort we would both be driving about 6 hours to meet in the middle (Youngstown area)

With so many members there should be someone out there who want to give a helping hand right??

Thanks,

Last edited: Nov 11, 2009
  2. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

I could possilbly help where in youngstown and when?

3. Pennings Garden

from VA

You tell me where, somewhere close to Route 80 would be perfect, and if everything works out right this sunday. do you have a loader in that area? It does not have to exactly youngstown but somewhere around there would be great

Thanks!

4. icebreaker

icebreaker Member

Call me at 724-964-1702 my name is brad

5. Pennings Garden

from VA

This is what I love about this site!

Thanks Brad, it was great to meet you and your wife.

I met Dave, (Lawnkale's father) outside of Youngstown OH, we both drove 6 hours to get there to exchange a power angle plow for a pusherbox and Brad (icebreaker) was nice enough to help us out and swap the loads. Next time you are in lower New York State, stop by and we'll have a drink!

Thanks again!

Last edited: Nov 17, 2009
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

it is amazing the networking that can be done.....