1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any where to get bulk salt in SW Ohio?

Discussion in 'Ice Management' started by Drottlawn, Sep 13, 2014.

1. Drottlawn

Drottlawn Senior Member

Two of my salt suppliers wont quote me a price this year, and a third is super high. Anyone have any leads on some salt around here in the cincy area?

2. Grassman09

Grassman09 2000 Club Member

Everyone is tight lipped about salt prices here too. They are saying the Americans are wanting our salt. 1st they take our maple syrup then our water now our salt. Geeze come on already get your own.

3. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

How much are you looking for? Can you prepay 100%? Let me know and I'll ask around, it won't be cheap this late in the season though.

4. matt-max

matt-max Member

pre-pay treated bulk

we are looking for an initial order of 50 tons treated bulk salt delivered to 47401 (southern indiana) zip code. can pay upon delivery with no issue. possibly pre pay depending upon details.
    thanks
    matt

5. alsam116

alsam116 Senior Member

982500, who are you buying from if you don't mind me asking? thanks

6. 98Chevy2500

98Chevy2500 Senior Member

PM me and I'll try to help you out.

7. poseycoop

poseycoop Inactive

Product in Southern Indiana

I have product in Southern Indiana if you need. Give me a call 812-838-4468 ask for Jon