1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any stone workers?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 06HD BOSS, Aug 15, 2008.

1. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

This isnt plow or truck related and im not sure anyone is even interested but im throwing it out there....

ive got a guy who has a huge pile of granite slabs for sale. when i say huge pile i mean roughly 50-70 slabs. not countertop slabs and what-not, outdoor granite slabs for stairways, curbing, walls, etc. on average the pieces range from 5'-8' long, 3'-4' wide, and 6"-10" thick. believe at one time they were used for curbing around the city. they are salt & pepper in color. they are not saw cut so they have all natural edges. the guy pretty much wants them gone all together, not just taking a piece or 2. can arange for an excavator on site to load if necessary.

1 single piece this size sells for $250-$400. he wants $4500 for the entire pile. thats about $70-$90 a piece, depending how many are there.

any interest just let me know.