1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any Racing Fans Out There?

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Jan 26, 2010.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Check it out: Fluid Film is now sponsoring the IndyCar® Series Pole Day at Infineon Raceway, Aug. 20-22. It's anyone's guess who will take the checkers in 2010. Defending champion Dario Franchitti? Helio Castroneves? How about Danica Patrick? Five different drivers have reached the Wine Country Winner's Circle since the series had its debut in the Sonoma Valley in 2005. The weekend also boasts the Firestone Indy Lights Series and Historic Grand Prix, plus a spectacular air show, autograph session, Infineon Raceway Girls and a fantastic vendor midway. Get your tickets today; it's the IndyCar® Series' only visit to Northern California. Don't miss it!

Fluid Film will have a special promotion leading up to this event, with ticket vouchers available at authorized auto parts dealers in the Sonoma area. Stay tuned for further developments, and we hope to see you at the Fluid Film IndyCar® Series Pole Day! :drinkup::drinkup::drinkup:
  2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

How about a FF contest, who ever picks the winner of that race gets some FF.

Will Joy be up on the stage presenting the trophy ?
  3. Dano50

from CA

I'm hoping to have a contest before then with Fluid Film racing jackets as the prize, and Joy may very well be at this event. :D
  4. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Maybe next year you could sponser a TT race at the Isle of Man. It could help build the motorcylce market, I'd be glad to go and help promote the product.
  5. Dano50

from CA

Let me know the particulars as it gets closer and I'll look into it. This year's promotion is big. It should have a positive effect for us.
  6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

if joys at infineon ill be there front row :jester:
  7. Well Dan, I talked to some guys from a town over from me, i talked to them about the hydros for the spreaders, and they said that it is a pain to get them free, so guess what i had a can in the truck. We heated up the end, got it off and put some FF on it and got it together. Later that night the hose broke, put a new one on, and the guys were so happy that it came right off without a fight. The next day they went and got a case for themself, Well that was on friday and today the case is gone. All fittings on the trucks got FF on them, all door hinges ( there happy that the door move smooth now) and the window tracks (the best thing for windows in my mind). Oh another thing I found another use for it, I found that it works really well on the flue hardware in my fireplace. It works so nice there is no noise and it moves so smooth. I got many new uses for it also, but that is for another post. I was good seeing you at the mid-am, And how about that jacket. lol
  8. Dano50

from CA

Hey Russ! It was good seeing you, too. Thanks for the help. It was invaluable.

I'm still working on the jackets. We'll have something cool for contest giveaways this year. Don't forget to head over to the fan site and pump us up.

So, did your wife wear the shirt??
  9. Yes she did put it on, its a little big now but got to wash and dry it so it may shrink a little
  10. Dano50

from CA

We'll make a fan of her yet...
  11. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If you don't post a pic of her wearing the shirt then it didn't happen.....lol
    j/k R&R...glad you like FF