1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any plows for 2k?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PremierLand, Nov 8, 2004.

1. PremierLand

PremierLand PlowSite.com Addict
    from detroit

hey guys, you all know how wishy washy I am. LOL. well so do I, apparantly... Im still going back and fourth wether or not to buy a plow.

Anyhow, is it possible to buy a new plow with mount, control, and whatnot for around 2 grand for a 94 f150?

Thanks.

I realize probably not, because most of my quotes Ive gotten on plows are in the $3500 range...

And for new plows, Its hard to find the right plow, one that doesnt weigh a ton and has the harness and everything.

this is probably a useless post, but figure there may be one outthere.

Thanks again.

Last edited: Nov 8, 2004
  2. qualitylawncare

qualitylawncare Senior Member

hahahaha.. new not a chance, used maybe..

good luck though! :waving:

3. rolandpell

rolandpell Junior Member

Salvage Yards

Call Some Of Your Local Junk Yards They Are Always Looking To Get Rid Of Them . I Know I Am

4. johntwist

johntwist Senior Member

For 2 grand I don't think you'll get anything brand new beyond a SnowSport or a SnowBear. :(

5. Mick

Mick PlowSite.com Veteran
    from Maine

I haven't priced a 7.5' lately, but I'd guess around $3500. I heard a dealer north of me a few miles was offering a Boss 7.5' for $2995. Apparently as an introductory offer. I told the guy who told me about it to grab it.

6. PremierLand

from detroit

If i could find a NEW plow even around 3k, i'd probably buy it. but not until jan. but then again, theres only 3months left by the time jan comes, so therefore I wouldnt even get it, i'd just stick with the blower for the 3months and use that 3grand for my landscape co.

we shall see... If anyone has a LIGHT plow, that fits an f150 and works and hydraulics fit, LET ME KNOW. Ive looked at a few, but they would weigh too much for my truck. Let me know!!!

thanks guys

7. hilltopfarm

hilltopfarm Junior Member

meyer

I Just called the local Meyer Dealer here in RI and got a price of as cash and carry classic mount 7.5' plow of $3,000.

8. Plowbie

Plowbie Member

my local meyer dealer will do a 7.5 with the ez mount plus for 3150 installed

i see tons of early 90's ford plows used in the classifieds. gotta be one of the easier setups to find.

9. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

Ebay. :nod:

10. PremierLand

from detroit

Durrrr, I forgot about that website... Thank ya kind sir!