1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any Pictures of 87 Chevy Mounts (Meyers)

Discussion in 'Residential Snow Removal' started by Steve749, Feb 8, 2009.

1. Steve749

Steve749 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Hello,

I purchased a Meyers ST90 snowplow that came off a 85 Chevy 2wd 1 ton. I think it bolts to the frame behind the front leaf spring mount and also to the bumper mounts. I want to install it on a 87 Chevy K20. I need help with the install. I can't find that mount on the Meyers website. Does anyone have any pictures of this particular set-up. Thank you.
    Steve749

2. Steve749

Steve749 Junior Member
    from Ohio

Update

The frame mount that came with the plow doesn't fit an 87 K20. I found out that year uses side-mount brackets. I'll need to find a used set. Thanks.
    Steve749:eek:

3. sbt1

sbt1 Member

Not a Meyers plow

It's a "Meyer" plow... no "s"

4. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

i have a set of Meyer/ Diamond Pull away mounts from a 1987 Chevy K20 Suburban, the mounts are like new , you would have to re-fab or combine both mounts to make it work if your interested $125 + shipping

Jay
    508 753 6617

5. Steve749

Steve749 Junior Member
    from Ohio

I was able to find a set locally. Thank you for your offer.

Steve