1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any pics with wings on Fishers?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by danno, Oct 9, 2005.

1. danno

danno Senior Member

Looking for pics with Pro wings on Fisher blades :)

2. danno

danno Senior Member

Anybody :confused:

3. danno

danno Senior Member

Nobody has them ?

4. danno

danno Senior Member

Don`t see any in the picture section either. Guess I`m gonna have to break the ice and get them :nod: Why am I talking to myself ?

5. KenG

KenG Senior Member
    from MA

Danno,

I've been watching this thread, also waiting to see if anyone has pro-wings on a fisher.

I'm thinking of doing the same thing, but I keep getting mixed feelings. Some guys on here wouldn't ever be without them again, while others seem to say that the fold up like paper when the going gets rough.

Well, if you get them, please let us/me know what you think. Best price I've seen is from Central Parts Warehouse (sponsor link on top of page).

Thanks,

Ken

6. danno

danno Senior Member

Yeah, it depends how they`re used.

7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

I had them on a 7.5 Fisher and they didn't last long for my application(long,steep rutted up gravel driveways)They would have been great in open lots or unobstructed driveways though.The rubber edges wear extremely fast,might want to consider urethane when you replace them.

8. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

look under commercial snow removal 12/8/2004 snow plow contest pic #38 is my 8ft fisher with wings

9. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

ok that isnt working.You need to go into my posts and go to 12/8 or 9 2004 to snow plow contest to #38 1rst pic is 8ft fisher plow with wings

10. danno

danno Senior Member

Its hard seeing those pics. Any way of showing pics maybe front and back, in the clear ?

11. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

the guy who has a couple bronco 2's i beleive has fishers with wings, http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=24736 that is the link to his newest one, second page has pictures of the plow, also if link doesnt work go to pictures forum and look for the one that says '"summer project, 100 bucks" :redbounce

12. danno

danno Senior Member

Those are meyers plows....

13. danno

danno Senior Member

I guess people just don`t want to "hurt" our Fishers ! :D

14. toolbox13069

toolbox13069 Junior Member

I Know

I Have Been Wanting To Make Tnem My Self I Need To Stop By With My Cam And Make Temps When I Take Pics Other Than Wings You Wont Believe What Else Is Done Its Sweet