1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any pics of fuso plow trucks?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by fuso98, Mar 31, 2011.

1. fuso98

fuso98 Junior Member

I bought a fuso truck and want to see some plow pics of them to get some ideas of what i want to do to mine for next season. thanks guys
  2. Mabepossibly

Mabepossibly Senior Member

3. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Nice rig, wish I had put the piggy back unit behind my cab instead of a longer dump body.
  4. Mackman

Mackman PlowSite.com Addict
    from S.E. PA

how many yards is that downester??
  5. jbell36

jbell36 Senior Member
    from Kansas

is that a 4x4?
  6. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

no thats not 4x4

STIHL GUY Senior Member
    from CT

do you ever have trouble plowing being that its not a 4x4? it seems like when the sander get close to empty you might have some issues with traction
  8. keitha

keitha Senior Member

9. gene gls

gene gls PlowSite.com Veteran

Yes, you loose traction as the sander gets empty. The areas I had problems with are, starting up a drive that is rather steep from a stop at the bottom, and draging my push frame on a very steep approach angled driveway. On a normal plowing surface these trucks are like a tank, lots of push. 4x4 makes a big differance but it also ads other issues because the higth of the cab and body is bumped up higher to alow clearance for the 4x4. Makes for a very high bed deck for every day use.

PS: I should mention that I had a locker in my truck whitch helped a lot.
    Last edited: Apr 2, 2011