1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any pics of a white Boss?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by BushHogBoy, Nov 7, 2013.

1. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

I have a 9' 2" V on a white Dodge dually and soon to start rehab on the plow before our winter season hits. Thinking of doing the plow in white, would like to see pics of a white Boss if anyone has any? I can't decide if it would be too much white with the truck being solid white (no 2-tone). I'm ok with red as well but wanted to be a little different if it wouldn't clash.
    Thanks in advance.
    Eric

2. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

You should be banned!

3. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

My plow is white. I even think his plow and my plow are from the same family. So yea go for white!!

4. Jim@esitrucks

Jim@esitrucks Inactive

White truck stainless blade....:)

5. BushHogBoy

BushHogBoy Senior Member

Hey I wish it was stainless but it don't snow or pay that good here lol

Grandview you kill me lol. How ya been?

I know Blizzards are white; they're supposed to be. Seems like when i see them on a white truck I think its a lot of white, maybe its just me.. Just wondering how a white V would look. Maybe I better just stick with red. I don't care so long as its slick n shiny when done LOL