1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any pics of 93 F150 pump/valve installation?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by beerguzzler50, Nov 12, 2007.

1. beerguzzler50

beerguzzler50 Junior Member

I have a 93 F150 that i am putting on a Speedcast plow on (belt driven/cables). I have the mounts/pushplates on it and the drive sheave. I am ready to put the pump and valve control and the control stick. I have Fishers instructions, but they aren't real clear on where the valve control assy sits on the fenderwall...there isn't much room at all. Anyone have a pic or two they could share on this type of setup?

Thanks.

2. beerguzzler50

OK, after looking at this closer, I am trying to figure out how the plow pump mounts. It looks like there is no room unless I take off the A/C compressor. Any pics of the pump mounting would also be helpful. Thanks in advance.

3. hummertech

hummertech Junior Member

i have an 88 f150. the valve is mounted between the master cylinder and the fender on the drivers side. the pump is mounted were the a/c comressor would be if the truck had a/c. my truck is a 4.9l. the pump mounts different on each motor. hope this helps.

4. flashinglight

flashinglight Junior Member
    from maine

97 Ford F-250HD w/ 351 pics should be attached

MVC-001S.JPG

MVC-002S.JPG

MVC-003S.JPG

MVC-004S.JPG

MVC-005S.JPG

5. beerguzzler50

Flashinglight...that is perfect.

thanks so much, this really helps..you are a lifesaver!