1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any pics from buffalo out there????

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by General Grounds, Dec 2, 2002.

1. General Grounds

General Grounds Member

:waving: i would love to see some of your guys pics from the snow your gettin, thanks tony

2. PetalsandPines

PetalsandPines Senior Member

Buffalo

I couldn't let your thread go without at least one pic, even though it is like nightime here and I ran outside in my shorts to take a picture of my backyard for you. Did I mention it is like 7 degrees also! :cool:

mvc-016f.jpg

3. SCAPEASAURUSREX

SCAPEASAURUSREX Senior Member
    from NJ

ughh, that snow looks nice and icy..... actually a pretty pic of the water feature...

4. digger242j

digger242j Senior Member

So *that's* what snow looks like!

I'd forgotten....

5. flakesmeangreen

flakesmeangreen Senior Member

I don't know what General Grounds was looking for, but when I saw this thread with a pic I was hoping it had a snowplow in it. :(

Preferably one with a plow plowing snow!!! :)

-Tim

6. Earthscapes

Earthscapes Senior Member
    from WNY

General Grounds,,,,,,, 18" of snow is nothing around here.....
    Here are some pics from last years 7 feet of snow

dec29$03.jpg

7. Earthscapes

from WNY

hehehe a dead Ford !!!!!!

dec29$05.jpg

8. Waterchikn

Waterchikn Senior Member

Yeah, when I saw 4 reply's I thought "Cool, 3 pics of Lots of Snow!" Hmm. They will come in time. Finally got some snow here in SE michigan, I would post a pic, but most of you would probably laff. hehe. Lets see em!

9. Earthscapes

from WNY

oops wrong pic

Here's the dead Ford

dec30$05.jpg

10. Earthscapes

from WNY

And one from this past monday morning about 5 am

dec03_01.jpg

11. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Hey Earthscapes~ I have to wonder how so much snow got piled up? did you just let it accumulate? i hope with a storm like that, that youd try to get to it a few times, if not every 3-6"? I dont know what happened in that storm, id like to hear about it though!

12. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

Do a search on "7ft of snow" of "Pictures from Buffalo"
    Many threads , updated as the storm went on.

13. Got Grass?

Got Grass? Senior Member

My backyard tonight. Got the camera out as I wanted to get a pic of the deer that scared the piss outta me...
    Tap tap tap at my bedroom window, I'm like WTF open up the blinds & find my self staring up the nose of a decent sized buck with only a couple inches & a pice of glass between us. I jumped back, tripped & fell on floor. By the time I got my camera it was gone.

00_00030.jpg

Last edited: Dec 3, 2002
  14. JohnnyU

JohnnyU 2000 Club Member

Thanks GG, i know understand how he was stuck in that snow, that is more snow than i think i have ever seen, except for Lake Tahoe, but that wasnt all in three days! WOW!

15. Earthscapes

from WNY

Snowy..... the 7 feet came over a period of 5 days if i remember correctly (Got Grass? would know for sure). From my records of last yr. i plowed 9 times for with an average of 5 hrs. each time,,sometimes there was a foot or more and sometimes less, not to count the blowing and major drifting.

16. NPC2002

NPC2002 Junior Member

Boy I wish I would see a winter like earthscapes again!! Nice Pic From Last Year.