1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any one work for brickman

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by aees115, Dec 3, 2004.

1. aees115

aees115 Member

i have been in touch with brickman. they called me and told me they have 2 sites if i am interested on doing. the thing is i have to mark it out.... fix or replace anything thats broken and supply my insurance. all for an hourly rate.anyone else have this work with them and do this stuff?

2. roidman81

roidman81 Member
    from nj

Brickman

They are the best orginized more serious timly paying snow removal company in the state.. period. i would recommend them 100% BUT dont screw up ever !!! you will be fired on the spot. ANd if you equipment is old or poor quaility dont sign on.

3. Norman B

Norman B Junior Member

there is a brickman in Bethlehem pa too. Is this the same co.?

4. aees115

aees115 Member

i worked for lipinski last season had no problem with getting paid. brickman is offering me alittle more money but i dont really think its worth it cuz they arnt giving me alot of hours for my trucks

5. familylawn

familylawn Junior Member

What does lipinski pay about

6. aees115

aees115 Member

tough to get in cuz theres tons of people that have plows on a truck.... if you know someone u shouldnt have trouble anywhere from 70-85 per truck