1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

any one with pics of the f250 sport

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mike_09, Feb 16, 2004.

1. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

dose any one have pics of the F-250 Xlt Crew cab sport with FX4,V10?
    can i see some pics of the truck?
    Can i see some pics of the leather seating if u have that?
    Dose anyone have any info bout this truck like trailering,plowing?
    is anyone runnin a 7'2" boss plow or bigger on theses?
    is this a good truck or not?

2. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

Go to fords website for specs on the towing capacity

3. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

Mike,
    My 2003 F250 Crew Cab Sport doesn't have leather but my brothers 2004 does. I like them equally the same. It just matters what you prefer. I do however like the way his seat folds down flat. Both of ours have the V10 motor and we get about 14.5 - 15.5 miles to the gallon empty. With the plow on I get about an honest 10 mpg. When I pull our 24' pontoon down the curvyest roads in our part of the country I still get about 12.5 mpg. Not as good as the powerstroke guys but about $6,500.00 cheaper. My plow is a 7.5' Western and I think this truck could handle 8.5 MVP Western without any problem. I have had 3 F250 SD with V10 and the keep getting better every year. I think that they are great trucks.:waving:

4. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I love mine, it has the black leather interior and oh yes the first truck of it's size to offer a power sunroof. The V-10 is awesome, I have since changed the tires size since these pictures but over all the truck is great.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2005
  5. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

One in action !!:D :) :D

6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Here are a couple of Interior shots.... This is my front DVD, the little remote you see is for the nav. system, the other controller is for the satelite radio :D

7. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

This is my amp mounted behind the rear seat, sorry for the cockeyed pic. :dizzy:

8. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

This is a shot of what the inside of my center console looks like, I made a plate to hold my 10 disc changer and my surround sound controller, truck has true 5.1 with center channel, it awesome. Oh yeah the most important part is the pocket to hold my various remote controls

9. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Last but no least is a shot of my rear portion of the console, this is a seperate DVD player for the parties in the back, with a 7" screen. What you see under the passanger seat ( cover removed ) is the brains to the front in-dash TV. I have a black cover that I took off, and moved the front seat partially forward so you can see it.

10. D'MAXXDIESAL

D'MAXXDIESAL Junior Member

HOLY CRAPPP !!! THATS A SICK TRUCK !!, the tv's are awesome !!

11. EMackIV

EMackIV Junior Member

Eyesell all i can say is WOW. I thought I was a big timer with my 10in sub and Panasonic HU. But WOW your truck is unbelievable. I've seen all the pics you've posted from the outside but I am completely taken back by your interior. VERY NICE JOB MAN :nod: :salute:

12. mike_09

mike_09 Member
    from Ohio

damn thats a nice truck holy crap i love the the tvs.. is that how fords 6 disc cd player is in the middle or did u add it there?

13. QMVA

QMVA Senior Member

That has to be the coolest setup i have ever seen on a plow truck,:drinkup: You the MAN eyesell:drinkup:

14. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

I added that, they had a six disc. but I had the 10 so I figured I would use it.

15. Boast Enterpris

EYESELL,
    I always liked your truck, I think I have fallen in LOVE with it. You think if I brought my blue one up that you could customize it like yours? You did an excellent job!!!!!:eek: I thought I had a neat set up with the hands free phone kit, two-way radio, scanner, rechagable maglight, snowplow control, & salter control but your entertainment equipment is a lot more enjoyable. Eyesell that is one awesome SUPERDUTY:waving:
    BOAST

16. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Boast,

Bring it on over, love to do it again, actually I have come up with several new ideas since this installation. The picture of the front DVD, if you look below it you will see a bank of black switches, those are for the strobes in the grill as well as the strobes in the headlights/parking lights/rear tail lights, and oh yeah my Whelan mini bar, I have a better idea of where to install that stuff, as well as a few other goodies.

Thanks again
    Frank

17. Boast Enterpris

Shurely, for Mikes sake, somebody out ther has some more pictures of F250 SuperDuties! If anybody hasn't seen mine check it out in the pictures forum at Boast 2003 F250.

18. Filer

Filer Member
    from Canada

Im impressed Eyesell ................ nice unit bud !!!!

If you had a toilet & shower in it you could live in there , LOL

When you deside to sell it be sure to PM Filer up.

One thing I had in my truck was a MP3 player to save on having cd's in my truck ........... since then I have gone to an XM Radio, now I keep no cd's in my truck.

Last edited: Feb 23, 2004
  19. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

Filer, I agree, I don't listen to many CD's either anymore, I chose SIRUS due to it being 100 % comercial free. [​IMG] Either way it's nice never losing the stations [​IMG]

20. FORDV10

FORDV10 Member
    from CT.

EYESELL
    NEVER GOT THOSE PICS OF YOUR ALTERNATOR
    THE 200 AMP. UNIT FOR THE FIX TOO THE VOLTAGE PROBLEM WITH MY PLOW?