1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one started to quote snow yet?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by truckitup, Jul 13, 2015.

1. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

I got a couple calls that I have quoted this month that is about it.
  2. thelettuceman

thelettuceman PlowSite.com Addict

Did that in May. Booked up for the 2016 season.
  3. truckitup

truckitup Senior Member

That is great.

Had all my trucks filled then I took an one more account this spring and now added another truck so I got to look in for some fill in accounts.
  4. thelettuceman

I am a 1 man operation. I keep it small. Got all the business 1 Person & 1 Truck can handle. Good Luck To You!
  5. sven1277

sven1277 Senior Member

Just received my first bid package today.
  6. NYH1

NYH1 Senior Member

I'm going to start putting a few bids out soon. I have all my customers from the last few years with the exception of a few I'm not going to plow for anymore.

This will be my first year going out and bidding on any snow plowing. All my customers have come word of mouth so far. I'm not really looking to add to many more. A few that are along my route now is about all I'll take. Just a one man show, can't bite off to much more.

Good luck, NYH1.
  7. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

I have got a couple prices in. seems salt has gone down but still not where it should be.
  8. Buswell Forest

Buswell Forest PlowSite.com Addict
    from NH

I am at the limit of what my trucks can do in a reasonable amount of time. If I took on more, I would need another truck. That is not in the cards this season, just bought another skidder. Being delivered as I type in fact. Gotta go. Think epic snow year. Pray it starts November 20th and lasts till April 19th.
  9. thelettuceman

April 19 >>> LOL >>> Money to pay IRS AKA Uncle Samussmileyflag
  10. BC Handyman

BC Handyman PlowSite.com Addict

I did a few quotes over last few months, not going to be sending anything out to find new customers as I'm basicly full already.