1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one running air bags on the front?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by Dr Who, Jul 2, 2011.

1. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

I am thinking about adding air bags to the front of my truck (my avatar). one to bring up the front end since the springs are weak. The truck does not sag much when the plow is up, it just sits low in the front and my tires are tilted in (Dana 50).

I am not going to the trouble of switching the front end out, I do not want to switch out the springs either.

anyway, I would like to see some pictures of how they mount as well as get feedback on how well or not they work.

2. 2COR517

2COR517 PlowSite Fanatic

3. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

I knew that it had been, that is were I got the idea.
    I did a search but could not find anyone that have posted pictures, that is what I am looking for , pictures.

4. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

Pictures may be a problem. Some of these guys need thier kids to help them get online.

5. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

I never thought of that LOL...

6. MickiRig1

MickiRig1 PlowSite Veteran

I was standing in the driveway talking to a friend of mine that plows and has a cement / masonry company. My Wife text's me. Tells me to send a picture message of my hub caps. A Janitor at her school has a collection of Ford caps and I need one. I do it. He say's look at you! All I know on my phone is the Green button and the Red button!

7. Dr Who

Dr Who Senior Member

LOL.. Well I can not say to much as I can only make calls and half way text on my phone even though it does all kinds of different things....