1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one need a LARGE rock bucket?

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by powerjoke, Jun 4, 2008.

1. powerjoke

powerjoke PlowSite.com Addict

i sold my big loader (Deere 744) so now i have the 5.5yd SEVERE duty rock bucket that i bought new for about $10G that i don't need anymore......make me an offer

Last edited: Feb 10, 2009
  2. powerjoke

another pic

the bucket has ~150hrs and the thing weigh's 4750lbs

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

When Lil Blue grows up maybe she can use it.

4. powerjoke

i was going to put it on lil'blue but it wouldn't pin up lol

the thing is so dang heavy that i had to take the bucket off the tractor so it would pick it up........it's not quite big'red you know lol

5. plowman4life

plowman4life Senior Member

that tracor looks like its ready to nosedive lol.

6. Mike S

Mike S PlowSite.com Addict

Does that mean we cant put that bucket on a Dingo?

7. CAT 245ME

CAT 245ME PlowSite.com Addict

What series of 744 was the bucket on, looks to be in very good shape, must not have seen realy hard diggin.

8. powerjoke

it was on a "E" but it will fit any 744 and most large frame loader's....i measured it against a 5.5yd CaT bucket that was on a flatbed the other day and it measured the same......i dunno what the bucket that i saw fit?

the bucket has about 150hrs on it and most of that was loading loose dirt.

i didn't need a severe duty when i bought it but it was the only thing i could find and i had to have it shipped here from sothern texas

Thanks for the bump 245ME

9. bike5200

bike5200 Senior Member
    from Ky

Put on Ironplanet.com auction site. They sell heavy equipment though on-line auctions