1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one know where to get blank Contracts?

Discussion in 'Business Fundamentals' started by crossboneracing, Sep 4, 2006.

1. crossboneracing

crossboneracing Senior Member

Hey there anyone know where you can get some blank contracts for residential plowing? I got screwed just taking peoples word a few years ago when i plowed for myself. Now i am back in it for myself and need a little help. Either that or anyone want to send me and email with some examples? I dunno maybe staples sells something like this? Thanks Guys!
    Jon

2. DuraMaxAllison

DuraMaxAllison Junior Member
    from Toronto

contracts

up in ontario they have this standard contract that many people use... i use bits and pieces of it for my commercial accounts but need something a lil more simpler for my new residential accounts...any ideas ??

http://www.horttrades.com/displaynews.php?n=359

3. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Plow Contract

:waving: Crossbone,
    Send me a private message with your email address and I'll attach what I use for a contract. You can use it as an example and modify it to your needs. Duramax i just sent it to you. Did you get it? :confused:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

4. DuraMaxAllison

DuraMaxAllison Junior Member
    from Toronto

residential

just your note..no attachment .

5. Rodeo Rider

Rodeo Rider Junior Member

Contracts

I can do the same for you if you would like. The one I created is very inclusive, and covers areas that a lot of Snow removal contracts do not. E-mail me at:
    agricare2@adelphia.net

6. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

7. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

Hey Grandview, mind if I use your blank contract? I would change all the info at the top to my own. But would leave the 24 hr service box with your number :D :D Just kidding Hopefully you don't mind Thanks Andrew

8. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

As long as you stay out of my area you can use it. For conplaints call 1-800-@#$-*&^% !:D

9. Bossman 92

Bossman 92 PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldnt wish any more headaches on anyone!! I have pleanty. Plus I live in ne ohio, so no worries, hey if we lived closer we could work together, take the area by storm. xysport

10. Grassguru32

Grassguru32 Junior Member

Could you email me a copy of your contract please zim3221@aol.com.