1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one know whats up with Taco Bell Corporate stores?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Kodiakguy, Aug 5, 2010.

1. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

I went to renew two of our Taco Bell Corporate stores a couple weeks ago. The managers were happy with the job we did last year, but.... are no longer there. So I introduced myself to the new managers and offered our services again this year, at about the same price as last years rates. I was told by both of them that they had to talk to their coach's and would get back to me. No news yet.

Anyone know whats up with the Corporate stores or run into the same thing I have?

2. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

i ran into that exact scenerio with a dennys and tim hortons last year. i lost both of them.

3. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Thanks for the info. Thats what im worried about. Do you know who they used or what ended up happening? I'm wondering if im starting to loose business to a national?

4. Mick76

Mick76 2000 Club Member
    from Maine

no national here. its funny how one manager thinks you are a good deal and with the management change, now your too expensive. oh well, you should have seen the lot of tim hortons... They lost HALF their parking spaces to this fool. the dennys guy did a good job but i lost that lot for a minor $20 per push. oh well, my price is my price. HIH

5. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

I don't know a Thing....But i sure do Love their Mexican Pizza...I get a Mexican Pizza and 3 Tacos..Add on a LARGE Mt. Dew and im in Heaven....Im off to Taco Bell..Godd Luck to you...I hope everything Works out.........:waving:

6. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Is it USM....

7. Kodiakguy

Kodiakguy Senior Member

Talked to the manager yesterday when I dropped off our introduction letter, since im dealing with a news manager.

She told me that she came from a store 40+ miles away, on the non-snow belt side of town, and that she is getting a quote from the company she likes from that store. She also told me that she is getting another quote from another provider along with ours. She told me the only person who can vouch for our work is the manager from the other store we serviced (that manager wont be back for a month), and that the two of them along with their "coach" will be sitting down when she gets back to decide who their going with. I thanked her for her time and reminded her that the other city does not get nearly the amount or type of snow we get in the belt.

Fortunatly the other store GM likes us and will swing it our way in a month. If we do loose it, I hope its to the guy from 40 miles a way that says "It didn't snow! What are you talking about!?!"

8. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

USM just landed 1900 Taco Bell's, read it on website.

9. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

It sucks when your dealing with the low end manager. See if you can deal with the next level up. They tend not to disappear so fast.

And I like how some of them say that want the guy who plowed their old place to do it and they aren't even close by.

10. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Please check out Transfield's site (USM) they have Taco Bell in a lot of areas now!