1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one know of a loader scrap yard?

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by Brian Young, Oct 26, 2010.

1. Brian Young

Brian Young PlowSite Veteran

I'm looking for a right side door/window for our 99 Dresser 510C. The dealer is having a very hard time finding one and its getting to be crunch time. There are a few other things I am trying to find but a door/window is at the top of the list, I guess the old one is bent up too bad for them to fix and I really dont want a half arssed fabricated one. Any input appreciated.

2. LunchBox

LunchBox Senior Member

3. KBTConst

KBTConst Senior Member

I don't know how far you want to go but there's a place here in Bitely Michigan called Roy Myers Equipment (231) 745-4226. Roy has tons of heavy equipment and truck parts might be worth a try if you cant find any thing close to you good luck Jerry

4. brookview

brookview Junior Member

5. forestfireguy

forestfireguy PlowSite.com Addict

Try Roxbury Auto Wreckers, in Wharton NJ. They have lots of old iron.........Your machine may not be old enough to be in their inventory though..........But maybe worth a call.