1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Any one have a pic of these thing I am looking for?

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Lucfw, Feb 1, 2011.

1. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

I am not looking to buy anything, but I would like to see what/how other have it set up. Feel free to post pics and explain what you have done. Post any thing I list, it does not have to have everthing I am just intrested in seeing this stuff and what people have done. Here is a list of anything I am looking for.
    2000 Chevy Silverodo 1500 LT
    Boss 7'6'' starndard duity with wings
    Delta low pro tool box
    Back Rack
    Back Rack with sport light and/or light bar
    Linex bed liner
    Boss tail gate spreader
    Thanks well apretated.

2. bossman22

bossman22 Senior Member

WOW. I have oppposites of all that stuff haha

3. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

lol ya i am very particular.

4. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Use the search function for each item and do your own homework!

5. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

I have done that but i did not find much of the stuff i am looking for on the right trucklol.

6. Burkartsplow

Burkartsplow PlowSite Veteran

Google search and you will find it all. Good Luck.

7. 2menwithshovels

2menwithshovels Junior Member

hope someone has a picture of what your looking for lol.

8. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thanks, i was also looking for what people have done to mod there trucks with these things( i hardly found any of those on google).

9. infineon954

infineon954 Senior Member

10. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

Thanks , thats a nice truck you got! you like the linex, as in quallity wais?

11. infineon954

Thank you. Couldn't be any happier with it..Very durable and takes the abuse..

12. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

that good, if you dont mind me asking how much is it to get it done? did you get the bed rails done and the tail gate? do they do that if you ask ? thanks alot.

13. infineon954

At the time I bought the truck it was $450 (entire bed & tailgate). I prepared the rack and box and they sprayed both for $150. I had GM factory bedrail protectors installed. They will spray anything you want them to.

14. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

nice, thats a good idea to line x the tool box too.

15. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

i am also looking for pics of a 2000 ford f150 Lariat supercab with same stuff (might be able to get my hands on one of these)

16. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

go with something stronger then that 1500 or f150 like a 2500,3500 or f250 and f350

of cours price is higer on theas truck but an half ton 1500 is dropping about 5 inch compere to an a 2500 is dropping only 2 both with no modification and same plow of cours ther is some modification you can do to your 1500 to make in stronger but on the long run half ton weel bering wil give up faster and if you put an tailgate spreader on half ton is more subject to frame bending

i own an half ton 1500 my frist half ton and its my last i am so mutch happier with my 3/4

it look the same but 1500 are more like a car and 2500 and 3500 are more work truck

i am not an expert in mecanic but look wath other use ther is not mutch plower that use half ton and since your looking for a use truck the price diffrence between an half ton and hevier truck is not so high

17. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

Ya thats what i herd, but money is tight(i know that theres not much diff in price) and i am just starting out hopfully next seson, and it would be my ragular truck driving around and stuff. i would love to have a 3/4 ton or bigger. I might use a half ton till moneys better and then get a 3/4 as a work truck and a half as a play truck. my buddy has his truck that he'll sell to me if i am up for it and its a F150, but hopefully if i keep pinching pennies ill get a 3/4payup. THanks

18. bob00

bob00 Senior Member

equip yourself cost money
    equip yourself worng cost more money

the season is alredy started so plany time to wait for the good deal on a used truck for next sesaon also if your handy at the end of the sesaon ther is a plany of good deal on used plow
    that you can instal yourself and by doing this you will save the money for a better truck

or get a lighter plow like a meyer ther is some serious steel on those boss

19. Lucfw

Lucfw Senior Member
    from Ontario

ya i might weight to get a bigger truck but the f150 to start off with. it will jusrt be a coppel res drives anyway.

20. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic